Sunday, March 30, 2008

Stuff and things

Here's Sam on March 3, birthday #30, goofing off with Kelton. Sam is back from a San Diego run this weekend to get Allison and all their stuff.

I saw an interesting little video yesterday, Eddie showed it to me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzoNInZ2ClQ It's worth watching the four minutes it takes to view it.


Yestserday in the a.m. (kinda early for Saturday) Wally and I walked the cemetery loop, and he told me what his plans were for the day--it was cool, but not cold--and he wanted to do some things outside, such as rebuild the grow box, take down the Christmas lights, etc. I spent the day yesterday going from a baby shower to lunch with Grandma Breinholt for her birthday then home again. By the time I got home and quickly changed in hopes to join Wally outside, the temperature had dropped about 10-12 degrees and we finished up in a few minutes due to the chilly wind that kicked up. And then winter came back for a bit. Ask Sam, he drove home from San Diego to SLC in the night last night and apparently they hit a hefty snow storm by Beaver. That was probably quite stressful to drive in while pulling a trailer. Now it's Sunday afternoon, and with the combination of a chill that has settled in the house, a somewhat sleepless night, and the post-church post-lunch contentment, I am drowsy.

No comments: