Sunday, June 15, 2008

Look who I found online


Sunday nite, Father's day, we had a nice party/dinner for the Father of this home. Later I hauled my computer (it's a laptop but has a serious battery problem so i take all the equipment to keep it powered up when I go) out to the deck for a calm cool peaceful sunset and evening. I got online and looked around at some blogs that my kids write and I found a nice tribute to the man I love and married: http://jakenreag.com/blogspotblog/jakes/jakesnewblog.html he's also the father of my children (our children). If I could make three wishes for him for Father's day it would be 1:free time and tickets to go see all our children & grandchildren 2: a new job he loves with a pay increase and 4 weeks of vacation starting the day he started work 3:three more wishes. I know that last one might be considered cheating but what's the penalty? Does it matter?

No comments: