Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Summer Life in Limbo


Wally took off Monday with Tom McCoy and 5 14-15 year old boys to backpack for a few days in the Uinta Mountains. He will return Wednesday, and then he has to face some "music." We are still deciding what to do next. Wally is not quite ready to actively seek out a solution, he's still got things bubbling and stewing inside. I think he is taking this time to talk to Tom, one of his very good friends, and use him for a sounding board.

After Moon Lake, we still had company for a few days, one of them being Sophie. It was a nice peaceful few days and we got close. Kristin and Pete hung out for about a week, too, and we kept the party going until they finally had to leave and go back to work. Wally and I spent the weekend downtown with our volunteer jobs, Wally driving the Osmonds to the airport, hotel, stage, etc. and back again. By Sunday i bailed and took a ride to Idaho Falls to hear my nephew Jarom speak in church and a moving piano solo by Clint. We had good food after, then headed back home. Brenda drove me, we left at 4:30 am to get there and we were home by 8:00 pm.

Now it's time for me to head out, but I thought I should post, after all, July is nearly over.

No comments: